《再别康桥》(中英双语)

来源:【TRD】 发布日期:2020-05-15 分享 加入收藏 关注:1360

《再别康桥》是现代诗人徐志摩脍炙人口的诗篇,是新月派诗歌的代表作品。全诗描述了一幅幅流动的画面,构成了一处处美妙的意境,细致入微地将诗人对康桥的爱恋,对往昔生活的憧憬,对眼前的无可奈何的离愁表现得真挚、隽永。

 

【原诗】

【英文版】

再别康桥

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

作者:徐志摩

By Xu Zhimo



轻轻的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来;

As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手,

Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.



那河畔的金柳,

The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘;

Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光里的艳影,

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。

Always linger in the depth of my heart.



软泥上的青荇,

The floating heart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇;

Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里,

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草!

I would be a water plant!



那榆荫下的一潭,

That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间,

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.



寻梦?撑一支长蒿,

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青处漫溯;

To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉,

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.



但我不能放歌,

But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默,

Even summer insects heap silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Silent is Cambridge tonight!



悄悄的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来;

As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖,

Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away


推荐阅读
深圳市拓尔德能源有限公司

电话:0755-2828 9787 传真:0755-2828 5686

销售邮箱:jackie.wang@tuorde.com  采购邮箱:purchase@tuorde.com  技术邮箱:support@tuorde.com

地址:深圳市龙岗区宝龙街道高科大道62号怡洋腾科技园C栋

官方微博
官方微信

服务热线

13823772520